A network of doctors, dentists, counselors, parent educators and other caring health and family service providers — working together to treat the whole person.
Goodwin Community Health
Families First Health & Support Center
Lilac City Pediatrics
WIC at Goodwin
Mobile Health Services
Portsmouth, Hampton, Exeter
Our Program Partners
- Primary care for adults (family practice and internal medicine)
- Pediatric care
- Prenatal care
- Mobile health care for people with low incomes, including those experiencing homelessness
- Child development screenings
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Education and support for managing chronic diseases
- On-site dentists and hygienists
- School-based education, screening, cleanings and sealants
- Mobile dental care for people with low incomes, including those experiencing homelessness
Behavioral Health Services
- Behavioral health counseling
- Psychiatric care
- Substance abuse counseling
- Medication-Assisted Recovery
- Intensive Outpatient Program
Parent & Family Programs
- Parenting classes and groups
- Playgroups and family programs
- In-home support for families under stress
- Support for families with a chronically ill child
and More ...
- Social work services and care coordination
- Insurance and benefits enrollment
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program
- Prescription assistance
- Medication discount program
- On-site pharmacy (at Goodwin)
- Free child care during appointments, groups and parenting classes
- Transportation and translation for appointments
- Wellness groups
Greater Seacoast Community Health is a network of community health centers providing primary care, pediatrics, dental care, prenatal care, behavioral health counseling, substance use disorder treatment, mobile health services, WIC, social work services, a pharmacy, parenting classes, playgroups and home visiting. The network includes Families First Health & Support Center in Portsmouth, Goodwin Community Health in Somersworth, and Lilac City Pediatrics in Rochester. Strafford County Public Health Network and SOS Recovery Community Organization also are affiliated with Greater Seacoast. Services are open to everyone and aim to be respectful, recovery-friendly, LGBTQ-affirming and trauma-informed.
Our Mission: To deliver innovative, compassionate, integrated health services and support that are accessible to all in our community, regardless of ability to pay.
Our Vision: To provide everyone in our community an opportunity to live a long and healthy life.
Our Values: Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence
Greater Seacoast Community Health receives funding from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and has federal Public Health Service-deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. For more information, please see bphc.hrsa.gov/ftca/.