Families First Health & Support Center
8 Greenleaf Woods Drive, Suite 100
Portsmouth, NH, 03801
- Family Center: (603) 422-8209
- Dental Center: (603) 422-8208
- Health Center: (603) 422-8208
- Behavioral Health: (603) 422-8208 ext. 3321
- Mobile Health Care: (603) 766-9220
- Prenatal Care: (603) 422-8208 ext. 2540
- Insurance Help: (603) 422-8208 ext. 3188 or email us
- Clinical Fax: (603) 422-8218
- Administrative and Family Center Fax: (603) 422-8219
- Billing: (603) 749-2346 | email | online bill-paying portal
Southbound from Portsmouth Traffic Circle
Drive south on Route 1 Bypass for 1.2 miles, to traffic light at Greenleaf Woods Drive (Families First sign and Sunoco station on the corner). Turn right on Greenleaf Woods Drive.
Northbound from Market Basket Plaza
Drive north for 0.6 miles on Lafayette Road / Route 1 Bypass to the traffic light at Greenleaf Woods Drive (Families First sign and Sunoco station on the corner). Turn left on Greenleaf Woods Drive.
After turning onto Greenleaf Woods Drive
Follow the road past speed bumps and office buildings. Families First is in #8, the last building on the right. Enter through one of the doors at the far end of the building. The accessible entrance for people with disabilities is on the side of the building. Park in the back of the building for easiest access to that entrance.
COAST Trolley (stops about 0.4 miles from Families First)
Take the Lafayette Trolley (Route 41; CoastBus.org) to the Lafayette Plaza/Lens Doctors stop.
- If heading southbound, the stop is in front of Cross Roads House.
- If heading northbound, the stop is in front of Lens Doctors. You will need to cross Lafayette Rd. after you get off the bus.
Walk to the traffic light just south of Goodwill. Turn right and follow Greenleaf Woods Drive to the end.
Need bus passes? Call (603) 422-8208 and ask to speak with a social worker.
Free Transportation through Medicaid
If you have Medicaid coverage, you have transportation through your insurance. Just call the number on the back of your card to set up a ride.
Need Other Options or Information?
Call (603) 422-8208 and ask to speak with a social worker.