Become a Primary-Care Patient
Welcome! This page tells you how to get started as a Primary Care patient at Families First Health Center, Goodwin Community Health or Lilac City Pediatrics. If you have questions after reading this page, our staff is happy to help. Use this form to send a question to our staff, or call the health center of your choice.
Getting Started as a New Primary-Care Patient
Please choose one of these ways to complete the paperwork to become a new patient. You can also find links to paperwork translated into Espanol, Indonesia, Tiếng Việt and Người Bồ Đào Nha).
Option 1: Register online (preferred)
- Register online for Families First Health Center or Goodwin Community Health
- Online registration is not available for Lilac City Pediatrics. See below for how to register on paper.
- A “Release of Medical Information” form is included in the main registration packet. If you need additional releases, here is a link to an additional Release of Medical Information form.
Option 2: Download a PDF, print it out, fill it in and send it back.
- Download intake packet here. This packet is for Families First, Goodwin Community Health, and Lilac City Pediatrics. After filling in the forms, mail them to New Patient Coordinator, Greater Seacoast Community Health, 311 Route 108, Somersworth, NH 03878.
- A “Release of Medical Information” form is included in the main registration packet. Here is an additional Release of Medical Information (PDF) in case you need it.
For Lilac City Pediatrics, request your child’s medical records from their previous or current pediatrician. Ask the provider to mail the records to: Lilac City Pediatrics, 180 Farmington Road, Rochester, NH 03867.
Please read this information regardless of which option you chose:
One of the forms asks you to acknowledge that you have been given access to the following documents. Please click the links below to read them.
Once we receive and process your paperwork – this takes 7-10 business days – we will contact you to schedule your first appointment.
Bring to your first appointment:
· A list of the medications you take, or the actual medications
· Your insurance cards, co-payment or sliding-fee-scale payment
If you ever find that you can’t keep an appointment or will be late, please call to let us know.