Could you use some support, encouragement, or help finding ways to meet your family’s needs? We have home visitors at our community health centers in Portsmouth and Somersworth that can help strengthen families in the New Hampshire Seacoast region by providing individualized support, education, and links to resources.
- meeting your family’s basic needs (housing, transportation, utilities, food, etc.)
- building a better relationship with your children
- advocating for your children and your family
- navigatingschool, insurance and medical systems
- getting the support you need when you are pregnant or have a newborn
If you are interested in home visiting for your family, please contact Jo Ann Clement, by email or at (603) 422-8209.
The home visiting program is designed to give you the care and service you need. Please share any feedback or suggestions for our home visiting program using the home visiting survey.