Could you use some support, encouragement, or help finding ways to meet your family’s needs? We have home visitors at our community health centers in Portsmouth and Somersworth that can help strengthen families in the New Hampshire Seacoast region by providing individualized support, education, and links to resources.
- meeting your family’s basic needs (housing, transportation, utilities, food, etc.)
- building a better relationship with your children
- advocating for your children and your family
- navigating school, insurance and medical systems
- getting the support you need when you are pregnant or have a newborn
If you are interested in individualized family support (a.k.a. home visiting) for your family, please do one of these things:
- Fill out this form to have a Family Center staff member contact you.
- Fill out this form to enroll in individualized family support program
- Contact Jo Ann Clement, by email or at (603) 422-8209.
Our home visitors serve families in Eastern Rockingham County and also Somersworth. If you live elsewhere, we will refer you to another organization for services.