The Goodwin Pharmacy is located inside Goodwin Community Health in Somersworth, on the first floor. You do not need to be a patient at our New Hampshire community health centers to use the pharmacy. In fact, we encourage anyone in the communities we serve to transfer to the Goodwin Pharmacy. The Pharmacy offers medication synchronization, free medication-planner filling service and curbside pick-up.
We accept most insurance plans. Give the Pharmacy a call at (603) 516-2752 to check on your particular plan.
Phone: (603) 516-2752
Address: 311 Route 108, Somerworth, NH (inside Goodwin Community Health)
Online refill request form
Download the RefillQuick app on your smartphone, and select Goodwin Pharmacy.
If you would like the convenience of using Goodwin Pharmacy, just let your health care team know. You do not need to be a patient of Goodwin Community Health to use the pharmacy. It is open to all!
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The Pharmacy welcomes all in our community, including patients of Goodwin, Families First and Lilac City Pediatrics. Using the Goodwin Pharmacy can give you better continuity of care and save you time and money.
- The friendly Pharmacy staff will go the extra mile to offer you expertise and coordinated care with your health care team.
- You can request a refill using our Patient Portal or the Goodwin Pharmacy online refill request form.
- If you have qualified for our Sliding Fee Scale, you will receive a discount on the Pharmacy dispensing fee.
- Patients can take advantage of our 340B program. This program allows eligible patients to receive their prescriptions at a discount. If you have any questions about the 340B program, call the pharmacy.
- You can often get the convenience of picking up a prescription while you are at Goodwin Community Health for an appointment, so you don’t need to run all over town.
Yes. The Goodwin Pharmacy is part of the same organization as Families First Health & Support Center. Prescriptions ordered from Goodwin Pharmacy will be delivered free of charge to Families First, so you can pick them up when you are at Families First for a visit. In 2023, a pharmacy will open in the Families First lobby. In the meantime, please enjoy the convenience of free delivery, or visit the Goodwin Pharmacy at Goodwin Community Health at 311 Route 108 in Somersworth.